Transform your business with secure, interconnected, managed cloud solutions.
BYTEK Cloud is built on one of the world’s largest global networks and protected by advanced security solutions, giving you more flexibility to meet customer expectations and safeguard critical assets.
With TEKhost Cloud Services, you can:
- Stay connected and protected with a cloud built on one of the world’s most reliable and secure networks.
- Reduce your risk and maintain the integrity of data and apps in the cloud with proven security expertise.
- Move beyond one-size-fits-all deployment with more adaptability for different workloads.
- Align support levels to your workloads with consistent service delivery and expert cloud management.
- Gain the agility and responsiveness to implement ideas faster, scale quickly, and drive performance.
10 Reasons you should consider Cloud Computing in your business
Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
Achieve economies of scale - increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, per project or product will plummet.
Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.